Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RamboPat
    replied
    From my experience this could be two things. The Magnet Ring or Hall sensor. Here is what a broken magnet ring looks like. You can see the cracks at about 6:00 and 10:00 Click image for larger version

Name:	magnet ring broken.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	90754
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• r4c3r
    replied
    I am having the same problem... PAS cuts out (for about 20sec) the throttle works fine, when switching PAS to 0 and then up again then everything comes back to normal...

Leave a comment:

• leonard
    replied
    Correction - the client reports that the throttle is indeed working. He had tried it using PAS level 1 and found the throttle to be largely unresponsive. When he increased the PAS level, however, he found that the throttle works as expected.

So, the only problem is that the PAS intermittently cuts out. Might this be an intermittent problem in the connection between the PAS sensor and the controller - if so, how might we identify/fix it? Is it a problem with the controller? Or possibly some other problem.

Regards
    Leonard

Leave a comment:

• leonard
    started a topic PAS cuts out intermittently

PAS cuts out intermittently

Hi

Kit: 48V BBS02 750W, C965 display

I have a client whose PAS cuts out intermittently for a few seconds during rides and then comes back on - this happens repeatedly (i.e. not just once or twice during a ride).

In addition, the throttle does not work like a normal accelerator - it does not progressively increase the speed of the bike, but if he pedals to say 30kph, the throttle will maintain the speed.

The display is on at all times and no error codes are displayed.

Clearly the problem is not with the motor as, once he has attained his desired speed, t5he throttle will maintain the speed.

Is this remediable? Or is it a controller problem that will require the controller to be replaced?

Regards
    Leonard
Working...
X