Bafang 350w with 48v battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bafang 350w with 48v battery

Some friends of mine were going through their extra parts and came up with a Bafang 350w motor, 48v ~12a battery and a DPC-14 display. The battery had no logo or name on it other than "HL down tube type". I plugged it all together and I got and error 7(high voltage), I made sure the the display way set to accept a 48v battery but the error will not go away. The voltage reading on the battery is ~51v which I understand is normal when fully charged. I have seen similar kits (350w with 48v batteries) so I thought it would work. Am I doing something wrong with this set up? Are there other setting I can change without frying the controller? Do I just have the wrong controller and need to get a 48v one? Or do I just need to buy a different battery? I have pictures of all the info/numbers that I can post later. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by ghill13; 12-05-2019, 06:38 AM.

Need pics or specs of controller. Make sure your controller is for 48v and not 36v.

Comment

It looks like it is a 36v controller. I can't seem to find a 350w 48v controller but I read somewhere that the 500w controllers are the same you just need to reprogram some of the settings. Is that true? Also I included a picture of the bike all made up. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Working...
      X