motor continues to go after i stop peddling and kill the throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor continues to go after i stop peddling and kill the throttle

So just looking for items I should purchase before i start taking the BBSHD apart ... trying to avoid being without the bike too long.

So it has been making a marbles in a can noise pretty consistent now... and has been not killing power after i stop peddling?

is this just the clutch most likely? should i get a new secondary and pinion gear while im at it?

if anyone can suggest a parts list i should grab before i start ripping it open that would be awesome.

I have around 1000 miles on it

Originally posted by Majic12 View Post
    So just looking for items I should purchase before i start taking the BBSHD apart ... trying to avoid being without the bike too long.

So it has been making a marbles in a can noise pretty consistent now... and has been not killing power after i stop peddling?

is this just the clutch most likely? should i get a new secondary and pinion gear while im at it?

if anyone can suggest a parts list i should grab before i start ripping it open that would be awesome.

I have around 1000 miles on it
    nobody has ANY insight???!!!

crazy

Comment

Sounds like you are describing two separate issues, one of which is not clearly described enough to provide advice. If the motor just keeps going forever that could be the pas sensor or the controller, if it is just not stopping quickly enough could just need to adjust the parameters in settings. If the motor is grinding you should take it apart and just remove gears until the noise goes away, it'll throw error 21 but it will still spin

https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...e-and-greasing

Comment

Working...
      X