Error Code 0CH on BBSHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Code 0CH on BBSHD

My shark pack's terminals burned so I replaced it with XT90. After replacing it I tested it, plugged it on the bike and got an error code 0CH. Nothing happens on the motor. When I pressed the throttle, the increases and goes up but motor is not running. Can anyone tell me what I can do? Appreciate any assistance.

Originally posted by Benny Can View Post
    My shark pack's terminals burned so I replaced it with XT90. After replacing it I tested it, plugged it on the bike and got an error code 0CH. Nothing happens on the motor. When I pressed the throttle, the increases and goes up but motor is not running. Can anyone tell me what I can do? Appreciate any assistance.
    I recalling seeing a thread on this topic at:
    https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-documentation

Unfortunately, the last entry I saw says:
    Swapped controllers from a good bbshd I have and it works and the motor sounds great again. I guess if anyone comes across a 0CH its definitely a fried controller.

Comment

Look at Items 45 thru 49 starting on the 3rd page of the entries.

Comment

I wonder does 0CH only show on certain displays?

Comment

• AZguy
        AZguy
        Giga Member
        AZguy commented
        Editing a comment
        And are the other codes really hex? None of them contain hex characters - perhaps decimal? In that case 0x0C would be 12 [decimal] which would suggest "Current sensor error"...

In the original post he says "When I pressed the throttle, the increases and goes up but motor is not running" he didn't say what increases which would likely be useful...

On the lower right side, there is a picture of what looks like an engine or motor. Not sure what it is.

Comment

Working...
    X