• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Werks
    replied
    I hope they come in soon
    60 acres sounds real nice
    are you going to run both batteries on the bike
    Last edited by Green Werks; 01-08-2017, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• calfee20
    commented on 's reply
    I am waiting for that battery too. I want to attach it to the seat tube with a modified bottle bracket and the weight resting on my BBSHD. I have an inside the frame installation. I am also waiting for a rent check for 60 acres of farm land..........Oh Well.

• Green Werks
    replied
    1817 Greetings and salutations from suckin 6 deg. Ohio to the electric people
    Still waiting for Luna to replace their battery stock so I can get some juice and do some testing
    would like to throw them up on the dyno put a load on the rear wheel throw some juice at it and watch
    the meter and see what it does to me that would be great fun.
    also In my sheer boredom I think I have decided what I am going to do with the new Garry fisher
    that showed up at the garage.
    I think That I will go with another 3000w kit and use a triangle battery inside the frame hanging it from a bag
    with the controller inside it
    That could be a awesome Ride hard tail 3000w 52v24ah could be somkin
    take the knobby's off and put on a set of hook worms and go ridden
    I want to see the cake3 project through but I need that square battery and I will hang it from
    the down tube from the head to the bottom bracket right above the motor
    It will be cool to compare the two and see how it will play out
    My thoughts would be I will like the hard tail best we shall see
    live long and prosper

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    Happy new year to all
    Hope your year is full of joy and prosperity

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    Greetings Here is to every one having a awesome day
    Well the post man showed up today with the block of aluminum they advertised it at 3x3x3
    but it showed up at 3.5x3.5x3.5 even better it will give me more than I need
    Now to figure out how to cut it
    I decided not to go with my cnc guy he did not want to do the block he just wanted to make 3 oval spacers
    and put them in between the BB mounts and the whole make up would have been around $400.00 bucks
    I will stick with the block triangle with 3 blots through the BB and the block with that and the two torque straps
    I don't think that the 3k is going any where and dudes the cost is under $25.00 in materials
    Live long and prosper. old Billy.

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    Will Ride it is a LX and the front forks are Axel elite tpc lock out 100mm

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    Originally posted by paxtana View Post
    I have added your sites to our professional services referral list. Keep up the good work
    Thank You I appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    I have added your sites to our professional services referral list. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Will ride
    commented on 's reply
    D'oh! Those are the kind of deals I can never find. Dude, that sounds really, really sweet. The xt stuff is what came on my new trek fx, which I paid $!000 new 10 years ago. (the one in the avatar). It is what has me spoiled for decent components. I can't believe you got that so sweet. You must have really, really good Karma. What is the fork? ((this rant is all based on XT (sweet,sweet) which I assume you have, as I cannot find any deore xl))

• Green Werks
    replied
    Originally posted by Will ride View Post
    What are the dimensions of that triangle? I will cut you off a piece. You can send me a check when it gets there. You never know what shipping will be until you get the package on their scale. I guess this site has messaging? Send me your address.

What are the components on that Gary Fisher? I hope to find the deal of a lifetime on a used, large-frame 29er hardtail. I am the guy who always over pays for crappy used stuff. I am going to try to stay on top of this one. More and more I envision nice stuff. High end components, nice air shock. The 29er's are so new that I haven't found many used ones.
    Don't worry about the triangle I have a piece coming from ebay it is 3x3x3 3 inches thick But I do thank you for the kind gesture
    the components are XL Deore I don't know much about The Bicycle stuff yet but Iam learning I picked thing up
    it looks and drives like new for $150.00 I thought I would take the risk it will probably just end up being a demo bike or a rental.
    Last edited by Green Werks; 12-28-2016, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Will ride
    replied
    What are the dimensions of that triangle? I will cut you off a piece. You can send me a check when it gets there. You never know what shipping will be until you get the package on their scale. I guess this site has messaging? Send me your address.

What are the components on that Gary Fisher? I hope to find the deal of a lifetime on a used, large-frame 29er hardtail. I am the guy who always over pays for crappy used stuff. I am going to try to stay on top of this one. More and more I envision nice stuff. High end components, nice air shock. The 29er's are so new that I haven't found many used ones.

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    This is crazy I ran into this yesterday on Craig's list and picked it up
    I have a 800w hub I think that I might put on it

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    Good Morning and Greetings

Will Ride the reason that I don't want to sell the kits is that I don't want to stock them, tie up my money in parts.
    I do this in my motorcycle business also, I have the customer get there own parts I show them what I feel are the best places to buy
    Based on price and service
    What you find is people would always say well I can get it cheaper on ebay or what ever site
    so I just direct them to what they will need and let them have at it they feel that they are getting the best deal that way
    and you are not marking up parts on them.
    Most of the time they have it shipped to me and when I get them in they bring in their bikes and we start.
    This also works out great for you incase you get a dingle berry that changes their mind and does not want it any more
    this way you are not stuck with the parts.
    This is my motorcycle business site if you would like to check it out www.113moto.com
    as far as the alum yea man my zip is 45305 let me know how much and I would be glad to have it

calfee20 thankx again for the heads up
    I appreciate you guys
    Will Ride go for the install give it a try and see how it works out
    This summer will be my first year for it.

Leave a comment:

• calfee20
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it looks better on a 1080P monitor. There is still a small bottom scroll bar however. There are a lot of devices out there with lower resolution. Check out your site on friends PCs and tablets and then decide.

• calfee20
    replied
    Yes the site looks very nice. I know how difficult it is to put together a site because I was involved with one about a year ago. I was responsible for less than 10% and it was a lot of work.

You might want to check the scaling of your pages. I am running a 720P TV for a monitor. That is 1300 X 700 or so. I run my browsers at 125% and this is perfect for 95% of pages viewed. To get rid of the bottom scrolling bar I had to drop to 75% and then the print was to small. Maybe if the vertical list of links on the right was arranged on top?

I am going to go up stairs and check on a 1080P monitor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X