• Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is a vid of the cyclone in action
    https://vimeo.com/194978339

Comment

wow great pic and great videos ;)

Comment

Thanks , to get a compelment from you is the icing on the cake, thanks for all the hard work you have done so that guys like me can enjoy the great out doors

luna cycle is the real deal ,with out you guys i would be siting on the couch

PS my next goal is to get to off road ride with you and your team riders

Comment

I was at the Luna warehouse today to pick up a couple items. Based on the pictures I saw hanging up, all of Eric's team riders are model material, some even wore heels.

I was hoping they could tell me when they might get some more 72 volt triangle battery packs in, unfortunately they could only tell me they should receiving an order tomorrow, a mystery order, as they were unaware of the contents. I have my fingers crossed, for 72 volt batteries, and you getting to ride with the team.

Comment

Any word on when the 2017 updates will be in stock and what has been improved? I am getting itchy to buy a cyclone and get riding.

Comment

Hi I’m a newbie have a question about mounting brackets, I want to put cyclone 3000 on a Sunseeker fat tad recumbent trike, but the mounting tube is 170 mm is there any adaptor that would fit this size tube, or do I have to cut the tube? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Wish any of the cyclone after market stuff was still available

Comment

Working...
                X