Two 52v 24ah batteries
    and a 120v 100a controller
    I will post up more as I find out whats up

What motors are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by commuter ebikes View Post
      What motors are you looking at?
      I am looking at the MXUS
      Last edited by Green Werks; 03-24-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	419.1 KB
ID:	31126Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	3
Size:	827.1 KB
ID:	31127 Here is some shots of the first two Builds
        I really like the DD hub

Comment

All 4 of my bikes have DD hubs (Cromotors). I have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by commuter ebikes View Post
            All 4 of my bikes have DD hubs (Cromotors). I have no complaints.
            I bet you don't have any complaints Cromotors are awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Green Werks View Post

I bet you don't have any complaints Cromotors are awsome
              I used to have some Crystalyte 4060 motors (40mm magnet) and I definitely had a heat problem, but my (bike + rider + cargo) is about 395 lbs.

Comment

Commuter ebikes post up some shots of your bikes so we can lust after those cromotors
                I took the edge off road yesterday chasing the dog and the wife through the woods
                some pretty steep climbs I would stand on the pegs and power up them
                The controller started to get a little on the warm side I might have to up the antae on the controller some what
                Cheers GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Werks View Post
                  Commuter ebikes post up some shots of your bikes so we can lust after those cromotors
                  I took the edge off road yesterday chasing the dog and the wife through the woods
                  some pretty steep climbs I would stand on the pegs and power up them
                  The controller started to get a little on the warm side I might have to up the antae on the controller some what
                  Cheers GW.
                  I have a lot of pictures on my website www.commuterebikes.com

I sure have a lot of fun NOT owning a car. All the money that I would have spent on a car goes to bike parts & bike tools. Such a fun hobby!
                  Last edited by commuter ebikes; 04-05-2017, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Well Like I said there is always the next build
                    I just picked up a new gig Thank God it has been a while
                    In my neck of the woods the majority of people don't even know WTF a ebike is
                    so starting a new business in this environment is stupid but this is all I have to work with at this time
                    so no balls no glory
                    This is how it went down. how I got this build is by taking my bike out and riding on the bike path and letting people see it and the ones with any sense ride it
                    Passing out business cards and rolled the dice
                    well to my surprise the phone rings and there is a man who wants to talk about building a etrike for his 70+ year old wife
                    they both ride but she can only peddle about 2 miles and she is about done
                    The gentleman can go about 20 miles and they want to ride togather so I sold them on one of my kits
                    Edge DD hub 2600w A 3000w 12 fet sinewave controller and the Luna new 52v 17ah GA cell battery
                    Parts on order and the build will began as soon as I get the parts
                    The trike is made by Ice. I will post this build as it goes down
                    Power system 2600w and 50 amps should get r done
                    Last edited by Green Werks; 06-15-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the new build GW!! Can't wait to see your write up on this trike build.

Comment

You're giving those old folks 2500 watts? They're going to be doing burnouts and flying off the bike path at 50 mph!

Just kidding!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	565.1 KB ID:	38659
                          62817 Build number 4
                          This is the power set up for the new Trike build
                          Still waiting for on off switch
                          The CA does not go with the set up
                          that is the shops unit I use it to test everything on the test stand before the
                          trike gets here
                          will post up more shots when the trike gets here.
                          Last edited by Green Werks; 06-28-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Nice set-up GW!!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	482.5 KB ID:	39418
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	436.4 KB ID:	39419
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	456.9 KB ID:	39420
                              Dudes another Edge build The Ice ready to be picked up setting in front of Green Werks World Head quarters
                              I was commissioned by a handy cap couple to put a power system on the wife's Ice trike
                              It is awesome
                              Took about a month to get all the parts, fastest delivery was luna they are the best.
                              The power system
                              edge 2600w DD
                              edge 3000w 12 fet programmable controller
                              and the new mighty luna rectangle 52v17ah GA battery it got here before any thing else thank you luna
                              ( Ignore the cable going to the CA that was on their for set up and testing )
                              Last edited by Green Werks; 07-09-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• calfee20
                                calfee20 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No Cross on those spokes...........it looks good. I ordered one of those controllers last night.
                            Working...
                            X