Compact (<200mm/8") 750W geared 135mm hub motor for 28" wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact (<200mm/8") 750W geared 135mm hub motor for 28" wheel

I have this 250W 135mm rear hub motor bike with 28" wheels. Now i would like to replace the drivetrain with a 750W 135mm hub motor, but i dont want that fat black blob in the rear wheel and therefore i am looking for geared hubs which are a bit smaller. Off course this modded bike will be for Off-road purposes only and the fork will also be changed. Alternatives I have found:I have understood that 750W is more common on fat bikes with wider hubs, but that doesnt help me a lot since I would like to use this bike with a 135mm hub. I would also like to have that extra power and not settle for 500W. I can understand that 1000W motors are larger but shouldnt there be slightly smaller 750W motor kit somewhere?

Are there more alternatives below $600 out there?

Thanks in advance! :)

Why not just run your 250w hub at 750w? My 108mm 250w rated hub has been pushing 816w for near 4000km now.

Comment

Grin Technologies in Canada has a selection of hub motors and serves the US 750W market. You might get some ideas there.

There are many products that Grin has designed 100% in house, and which we either manufacture fully ourselves or with the assistance of other facilities. These are our “Grin” branded products which we try to make best in class, with full documentation, support, and long term warranty.

Comment

Working...
      X