Hub motor controller to motor extension wire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub motor controller to motor extension wire

I’m starting to put on the controller for my 750w geared hub motor and noticed the pig tale that goes rot the motor is only 6 inches and the one from the motor is also 6 inches. There is not an extension cable in the box. As far as I can see there is no way to mount the controller anywhere on the bike and connect it th the motor. What am I missing.

This is the front wheel kit below. Looking at the pictures what was in the kit is what is show in the picture. There is however no way to connect the controller mounted on the seat post to the front wheel as the cables are too short. The only place you could mount the controller with the included controller and cables is on the front fork. I seriously doubt that is what is intended.
    Providers of quality ebikes, electric bike batteries, motors and components at affordable pricing.

Comment

You look at the connectors on the motor and controller, and then solder up a custom harness In the length that you need.

If you don’t know how or don’t want to learn how to solder, an electronics technician in your area can do it for you.

Comment

The kit was supposed to have a cable included. LC ordered one from the mfg.

Comment

Working...
        X