Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60v Triangle Panasonic PF 20ah HIGH POWER (Need more specific dimensions please! )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60v Triangle Panasonic PF 20ah HIGH POWER (Need more specific dimensions please! )

Ok, so I want to go on a LONG bike trip, and I need a TON of capacity from a 52V + battery, two, that will total 40ah's preferably. The closest thing I have found so far, are the 60v 20ah Panasonic PF batteries here:

Distributors and builders of high power electric bikes and trail bikes plus parts

The dimensions listed are confusing: about the only one that I can make sense of is the width being 3 inches, the rest are very confusing! : |

I would like to know the total height (at the highest point) and length at the longest point as I will be putting them inside saddle bags.

Any help much appreciated! Thanks! : )

I would call and ask someone to confirm the measurements. I ordered a triangle battery based on web drawings that were inaccurate, so the battery didn't fit my frame. Luna offered a full refund and corrected the web drawings, but that's a lot of hassle on both sides.

Comment

These are the measurements. Gary is going to add these to the site. Thanks Josh for providing the measurements.

6.5x11.25" for the 60v 20ah

Comment

Thanks for the info! :)

Comment

Working...
        X