Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ykick
    commented on 's reply
    If using a cradle pack there's little need for any connector under the cradle. Simply a good solid splice will work since disconnecting power from the battery pack is merely a matter of pulling it out of the cradle.

• Zippy
    commented on 's reply
    Commuter Ebike's advise above will apply to you too, an Anderson connector added to your controller will match your battery connection. If you don't feel confident adding it yourself take it to your local electrical motor repair shop or electronics supply shop and get them to do it for a few bucks.

• kng
    replied
    Hi, I have the same problem. The conversion kit controller has different connectors than the 48v Panasonic 17.5ah Jumbo Shark Pack we just purchased from Lunacycle. Is there an adaptor we can buy to connect the two? Would the xt-90 male to Anderson power-pole connector sold on the Lunacycle website work to connect the two together? Or do we need to cut off the connectors from the controller and attach new connectors that are compatible with the battery connections? Sorry, not very knowledgeable about wiring.

Leave a comment:

• commuter ebikes
    replied
    Expect to change the connectors on either the battery or controller. Pick the connectors that you like (I would choose the Andersons), buy some connectors from Powerwerx (https://powerwerx.com/), cut off the nonmatching connectors, and solder (or crimp) your new, matching connectors.

Leave a comment:

• Macrsd
    started a topic Which battery connector can I use

Which battery connector can I use

I already have a 36v battery from another kit and would like to purchase another bike conversion kit without the battery - I'm looking at a kit now on eBay - Had trouble getting an answer from the manufacturer to the question of how to connect my existing battery to their kit - I have attached two pictures - one is their control box with battery connector in yellow seventh connector from bottom and a picture of the Anderson connector coming from my battery - thanks for your time
Working...
X