Polaris Stride Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Stride Battery

OK, OK, OK, Please hold your giggling. I have a Polaris Stride and I need a battery. It's the Polaris Evantage Strive ST battery, 29.6V 6aHR Lithium ProRide™ In Frame Battery (UL Listed) LED Power Indicator on Battery, Welded Rear Rack, Integrated Spring Latch Carrier on Battery .
    I have someone who says they can rebuild a dead one if I can find one. Any suggestions?
    Now feel free to laugh, giggle, guffaw, spew witticisms and sarcasms before offering productive suggestions.
    Thanks

Did you end up finding one? I'm in the same situation. I might try to use a 36v battery or build a 29.6v battery. I'd love to hear what you did.

Comment

29.6V that's going to be 8S (8 cells in series) arrangement. 36V = 10S. Weird cell count for majority of eBike batteries. Knowing the way these big companies do things I doubt 10S will work without some hiccups or roadblocks.

Comment

• planktar
        planktar commented
        Editing a comment
        Seeing as it's hard to find 8s chargers and BMSs I think I might just use the frame for a 36/48V ebay hub motor. I'm hoping 36v will work though.
    Working...
    X