X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, current pricing is on the Lunacycle website for any given item.

• bikeX
    replied
    i just wanted to know price of Wolf pack and your china off road e-bike.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Battery management systems can not limit wattage (for the most part it is either on or off) so it sounds like you got something else going on there. Anyway if you got a different charger for li-ion and have the proper connectors or adapters then yes you might be able to use it, assuming it is not the lipo kind that needs balance leads and so on.

• cswhiting
    replied
    Hello,

I have luna wolf pack 52 volt battery with the standard charger I also have a powerlab 8 Revolectrix charger for my lipos and RC stuff. I would like to know if I can use my PL8 to charge the LUNA wolf more effectively then the basic blue charger I got with the battery when I bought it it is not the advanced only has a dial on it.

My setup is as follows Grin Phaserunner v2 with CA v3 and setting up batteries as 14s Lion 52v Battery A and 66v 18S as battery B when I run the 52v luna it used to have more punch now it seems to start out at giving me 700-800 watts power at 58v fully charged then as it gets to 54v which is above half full it scales back to a miserable 90watts any ideas why this is happening I am not familiar with the BMS inside but I am thinking it might be affecting this. When I run the lipos I pulling 2000 watts if I want at 66v that goes to 58volts or so any ideas on how to get more power out of luna wolf 52v battery i have it set up at 10ah on CA

I am also considering purchasing the 72v triangle 17 ah battery from you, I need to dial in the setup. I am the grin setup to 90amp and 3500 watts so the power should be there as i mentioned it is on lipos

Leave a comment:

• Jambo
    replied
    Thanks for the speedy reply.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    If it's the xt90, sure. If it is xt60, no.

• Jambo
    replied
    Is it possible to use the redundant xt90 plug to run a light setup while using the other for the motor?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It would not be possible to change bms on any potted battery. However I would recommend to email support so we can look into it. It is very rare to see this battery fail so we would like to see why and what we could do to help.

• markalanprior
    replied
    My Luna Wolf Pack started to power off randomly after about 6 months and recently died completely. I suspect it could be revived with a new BMS. Does the potting make it impossible to access and replace? If not, any documentation or hints on how to open up?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Good catch, you are absolutely right. The wording has been revised and the listing description updated. Thanks!

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    great work....i love this innovation. Really great use of 3d printing technologies.... so one thing i can recommend is if you take a screw driver and chisel off the potting where the plate the magnets hang onto it will double the strength the magnets have....

• Titanium Man
    replied
    Originally posted by paxtana View Post
    Fitment
    If the dimensions do not match the rough measurement below of roughly 15 x 5.25" then your printer settings may be misconfigured. In this event, a rough mockup can be made going off of the picture below.
    I believe you're misreading the grid in the photo by counting from the 1" lines rather than the 0 origin. Those dimensions should be 14.4 x 4" according to the specs on the product page. Giving incorrect, oversize dimensions might scare off some customers who may think it will not fit their frames. Also, since this V2 PDF template is now available, you should replace the V1 template still on the product page, where it still says the V2 template is "coming soon."

Leave a comment:

• Troy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troy View Post
    Does anyone have some photos and directions on how to wire the battery up for use with the charger and then for use with the motor?
    Found it!

<td style="background-color:MediumSeaGreen"> Luna Hardcase Battery Documentation ESSENTIAL READING FOR NEW EBIKERS: Charging brand new batteries (https://electricbike.com/forum/forum/knowledge-base/batteries-aa/20988-charging-brand-new-batteries) Beginners guide to using your

Leave a comment:

• Troy
    replied
    Does anyone have some photos and directions on how to wire the battery up for use with the charger and then for use with the motor?

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Thanks
    I made the printer from scratch many years ago
    Here's the build info
    DIY CNC projects, 3D printer, Mach3, Cambam, Probotix, CNC how to 31

Leave a comment:

Working...
X