Shark Pack 52 volt has a different base

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shark Pack 52 volt has a different base

I have a Luna Giant 52 volt, the battery has 4 blades and clicks into the mount on the frame. I bought a second sharkpack and it does not have the correct mount, and it has a wire lead with a different connector on it.
    what should I order to make this fit my existing mount?

Originally posted by Rich Z View Post
    I have a Luna Giant 52 volt, the battery has 4 blades and clicks into the mount on the frame. I bought a second sharkpack and it does not have the correct mount, and it has a wire lead with a different connector on it.
    what should I order to make this fit my existing mount?
    All Shark Packs recently had their cradle connectors changed for better reliability. You'll have to source the old one out from a seller that still has them left.

EDIT: Can we get some pictures as to what you're referring to exactly?
    Last edited by HIGHVOLTAGE; 06-03-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHVOLTAGE View Post

All Shark Packs recently had their cradle connectors changed for better reliability. You'll have to source the old one out from a seller that still has them left.
      Maybe a better answer would be " We would be pleased to assist you to change out your old connector for the current more reliable one so both your luna batteries are compatible"

This guy has bought your products and wants to continue, maybe some customer service lessons are required here,

The fact you will actually put this answer in print is appalling and I like you guys and your products, sheesh......

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
        HIGHVOLTAGE commented
        Editing a comment
        This is just our forum. Not actual Luna support. I have no information about his order on here. I was just going by the details he had provided at the time. I just re-checked OP's post and I see that he may be referring to the Anderson connectors and not the cradle connectors. If that's the case then those are easily changeable compared to the cradle connections. But will require some basic soldering/crimping which is covered in our Hardcase and Softcase FAQ:

https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-documentation

Although if you live near a Hobby Shop that deals with R/C and Drones, they will usually be able to provide some kind of soldering service for you.as most drones use the similar connectors.

Maybe some pictures of his issue would be helpful for verification?
        Last edited by HIGHVOLTAGE; 06-03-2018, 12:33 PM.
    Working...
    X