Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my display crapped out as well, remotes work ,head light can be turned on horn works funny thing is the brake light works, usually only would work when I turned the scooter on with remote and display does nothing no blue light blank.,

Comment

• Flyin2low
      Flyin2low commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine has done that too now. I’m with tech support (email) for solutions. Has anyone found a fix short of a new display.

I’m wanting to make another key fob. I’m forgetful and lose small things all the time.

can anyone tell me what the KHz is? Is it 125 like a car?

I love my Apocalypse BTW! After getting ripped off by the Eon on indiegogo I’m so glad I found Luna, I believe I have the best scooter on the market!

Comment

Does anybody know what the usb port on the apocalypse v2 display does, I want to try and plug my phone in but I'm nervous

Comment

• realflyfx
        realflyfx commented
        Editing a comment
        it's just that...a charger

Comment

Hello everyone....

if anyone can help me out I can do the work myself....so I accidently had a spark on my Apocalypse v2 scooter! It would not turn on and the charger is not working either when plug? Can anyone tell me what I need to replace to fix? Last time it was charged at 60v and working. I opened up the unit and now trying to figure how to find the problem.....TX any help is a blessing tx.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Email support..
      Working...
      X