Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my display crapped out as well, remotes work ,head light can be turned on horn works funny thing is the brake light works, usually only would work when I turned the scooter on with remote and display does nothing no blue light blank.,

Comment

• Flyin2low
      Flyin2low commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine has done that too now. I’m with tech support (email) for solutions. Has anyone found a fix short of a new display.

I’m wanting to make another key fob. I’m forgetful and lose small things all the time.

can anyone tell me what the KHz is? Is it 125 like a car?

I love my Apocalypse BTW! After getting ripped off by the Eon on indiegogo I’m so glad I found Luna, I believe I have the best scooter on the market!

Comment

Does anybody know what the usb port on the apocalypse v2 display does, I want to try and plug my phone in but I'm nervous

Comment

• realflyfx
        realflyfx commented
        Editing a comment
        it's just that...a charger

Comment

Hello everyone....

if anyone can help me out I can do the work myself....so I accidently had a spark on my Apocalypse v2 scooter! It would not turn on and the charger is not working either when plug? Can anyone tell me what I need to replace to fix? Last time it was charged at 60v and working. I opened up the unit and now trying to figure how to find the problem.....TX any help is a blessing tx.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Email support..

Here is a video to my questions for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxPr73Hn6s

1. Does this V2 scooter have front suspension? I was under the impression it does, but the front forks are most definitely fixed. It does not travel, or have play whatsoever. I know the V1 had springs and the V2 should have air/hydraulic suspension, but in the video I made below shows otherwise. Can you confirm?

2. What do "level" 1 through 3 do on the LCD screen? I do not notice a difference on the three options.

3. Does the "eco" and "turbo" button work? I do not notice a difference between the two modes. Toggling between "dual" and "single" motor works for sure! I just cannot tell/feel a difference between eco or turbo. Does that sound right?

Here is a video to show my concerns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxPr73Hn6s

Thank you!

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Rear has a real shock but yes I believe you are correct front is basically rigid.

What the levels and buttons do probably depends on when you bought it. We just listed a few where the levels don't do anything and power is controlled entirely by the buttons. You are welcome to email support for more info support@lunacycle.com

Hey Guys, I'm selling my Luna APOC V2. Trying to get an e-bike to ride to work this summer. Luna is in MINT condition less than 1 year old. I'm located in Thousand Oaks, CA.

PM me for details.
        Last edited by tonytafarella; 03-23-2019, 06:47 PM. Reason: Price: 1700 OBO

Comment

The headlights, taillights and the horn are all powered directly from the battery to the button you're pushing to the device you're trying to power. They do not go through the speed controller. the only exterior accessory that goes through the speed controller for the purpose of safety is to break cut out. So when you hit the brakes it cuts power to the motor(s). Otherwise all other external power is directly to the source(battery).

Comment

The apocalypse V2 scooter looks like it has front suspension, shocks. but I presume they had lots of problems with that front motor bending all the other suspension setups that they decided to lock down the front. if you completely compress the front end and lock it down you have less of a chance of bending anything. Kind of bums me out though cuz they could have gone with a girder set up and it would work really well and it would have extended the life of the scooter. I've had a lot of problems with welds cracking.

Comment

911turbo...if that button was working or not working you would definitely know. With the front motor engaged it's hard to hold on at low speed because it wants to jerk away from you. with just the rear motor on(single motor, red button out) it's extremely manageable and never seems to want to pull away from you. so... does yours want to jump out of your hands or does it want to just mosey along with you on top? That'll tell you right there which position it's stuck in.

Comment

For anyone that hasn't gotten completely comfortable with this scooter, I got a little simple thing that I keep in my head for the buttons. Remember "All IN, FLAT OUT". In is on for the 2nd motor. Out is for flat out speed on the other button.

Comment

I'm having a VERY HARD time removing the second half of the rear rim after it broke around a hex nut. Also can't find info on where to buy a replacement rim that will work with the hub motor. Any help would be amazing!

Comment

Working...
                  X