• harriska2
    replied
    Originally posted by harriska2 View Post
    Is there a link to purchase the motor?
    Still looking for a link to purchase Bofeili mid drive Motor

Leave a comment:

• harriska2
    commented on 's reply
    1. Stem extension diameter is 1 1/8. I got this and it works. Also bought a 30 degree short stem. Right hydraulic brake line is just barely long enough on mine. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09...b_b_asin_title

2. 7 inches is tight but doable
    3. No need for extension for electric cable, there is a bunch of extra length tucked in the tube

• harriska2
    commented on 's reply
    Did you end up putting a kickstand on the chainstay holes?

• harriska2
    commented on 's reply
    2 years later and this information isn’t available. I’d like to know, too.

• harriska2
    replied
    Is there a link to purchase the motor?

Leave a comment:

• harriska2
    replied
    Does anyone know:
    1. Fork stem size for the Fixed (1 1/8” ?)
    2. About the max size stem extension one could install before cables become a problem
    3. Can the electrical cable extend 3 extra inches or is there electrical cable extenders available
    Last edited by harriska2; 05-04-2022, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sammy53
    commented on 's reply
    Just an update on my Luna Stealth. It is 15 months old. I've managed to put 6,200 Miles with very little problems. The battery range on my auxiliary battery has gone from 50+ miles to 30+ miles. The internal battery is still doing about 20 miles. I've changed the rear brakes once. All & all this bike serves me well.

• Sammy53
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry about the late reply. I purchased replacement pads from Galfer USA in Carson City NV.
    Item #FD496G1455

• badrab
    replied
    OK—expensive repair for a 1 year old bike but thx for prompt answers

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Yes motor has the torque sensor in it. Probably the best way to go IMO as opening up the motor and replacing that one part is apparently not easy

• badrab
    replied
    Thx Paxtana, I contacted support as you recommended and they suggested a new motor. Do you know if motor incorporates the torque sensor or do I need to order that separately?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe the torque sensor. Please contact support https://lunacycle.com/support-request/

• badrab
    replied
    Have had the Fixed for about a year and really enjoyed this great bike. Recently, the motor has needed much greater effort to engage—you practically have to stand on the pedals to get it to turn on. After some tinkering, I could not diagnose the problem, so took to an ebike shop here in the Bay Area. They pulled and tested all connections, display, speed sensor, and set correct belt tension, adjusted gear shifter, and verified that the poles in the display are set correctly. They think maybe it’s a bad motor…any ideas appreciated! —pete

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It uses GA cells. There is not really anything on the market that is higher capacity. You could add an additional battery possibly though, as noted in the documentation on the first page

• d3drturner
    replied
    What capacity cells does the Luna Fixed use? Is it possible to rebuild the battery with higher capacity cells?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X