X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramipril
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect! I'm going to try it. Thanks for the idea!

• bradleyland
    commented on 's reply
    A little smear of black silicone on one edge of the cover did the trick. It fits nice and snug now and still looks factory. You don't need a full "layer" on there or anything. Just a smear down one edge did it for me.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    You should email support, our lead mechanic was able to find a couple of those extensions, maybe he could find one for you too

• WhyZed
    commented on 's reply
    My seat is also dropping with normal weight even after the adjustment.

• WhyZed
    commented on 's reply
    I purchased the large frame but no extension cable was installed nor included.
    Therefore my cable disconnects from the display frequently

• bradleyland
    commented on 's reply
    I'm running into the same now that the weather has cooled off. I think I'm going to add a dab of silicone sealant to one edge, so that it's a tighter fit.

• Ramipril
    replied
    Hi all. I have not thought of a solution yet to get a better seal on the rubber flap that covers the charge port to ensure that it stays closed. I went on another ride today and took this photo. Is anyone else having this happened to them?

Leave a comment:

• ppanda
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Michael!

• Musky
    replied
    Thank you Mike Eatough for the seat post advice. Took it apart again and tided up the cable with a little bit of lube and it works great now. Only need a cable extension for the display and everything will be perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Long
    commented on 's reply
    Per my discussion with Bradleyland a few pages back, pedal assist cuts out at 25mph, even on ludi version. There are a few options though:

1. Use the throttle. It appears the throttle is not limited in speed, and given proper gearing, will carry you well over 25mph.

2. Use “Boost Mode”. Bradley posted a manual to the display that goes into how to use boost mode. Essentially you hold down a button and it ignores the limit.

3. Pedal harder. I’ve noticed, although no one has backed me up here yet, that if a substantial step up in power is applied, the motor kicks back in. I’ve gotten up to 30mph on the stock gears using this technique. I wouldn’t call it a sustainable option for a casual ride though.

Hope this helps!

• ppanda
    replied
    Guys I have a question is the assist really limited to 25mph? Even with the Ludi option?

Leave a comment:

• Robocam
    commented on 's reply
    One way to be sure the seat post is ok is to detach the cable completely to see if the seat drops when you sit on it. If it doesn't, then you know it's still a cable issue.

• Mike Eatough
    replied
    Sometimes the loose end of the cable can rub the inside of the seat tube bore right where it attaches to the little mechanism on the bottom of the post (inside the seat tube. I had to go inside & make the connection a bit tidier now it's flawless.

Leave a comment:

• Musky
    replied
    Did the adjustment to the seat post dropper as described in the video. Even with slack in the cable the seat post still drops slowly under pressure. Am I missing something or is there a defect in the seat post?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like the links are copied urls from a gmail attachment rather than the images themselves. Invalid
Working...
X