Reliable Chargers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable Chargers

Looking for a reliable battery charger. I have a 48v 20ah lithium ion battery with a 3 prong barrel style plug made by www.vpower.hk, Do I need a charger/ balancer or will the BMS do the balancing?

If you bought a bms with balance function. It woul$ have been listed. I use a over priced charger capable of multiple voltages, rates, an$ percentag3 of charge. A Satiator.

Comment

Is that the charge plug on the battery in your pic? They used a male XLR on the battery itself?

Comment

Originally posted by paxtana View Post
        Is that the charge plug on the battery in your pic? They used a male XLR on the battery itself?
        No, that's the male end coming off the charger.

Comment

Ok so you can put that plug on any charger, wiring it up if need be, that's good. Anyway the best thing if you need guaranteed uptime is having multiple chargers. For just general reliability a standard charger is hard to beat, factories crank those suckers out by the tens of thousands (large production runs are good for QC, more likely the factory double checked their work, and there's so many runs they already worked out all the kinks) and when something is dead simple there's less stuff that can go wrong. We sell one on our site for I think like 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrockie71 View Post
            Looking for a reliable battery charger. I have a 48v 20ah lithium ion battery with a 3 prong barrel style plug made by www.vpower.hk, Do I need a charger/ balancer or will the BMS do the balancing?
            Hmmm Bitdefender blocks that link because of a phishing attempt.

Comment

• max_volt
              max_volt commented
              Editing a comment
              False positive. I just uninstalled BD on a PC because it tried to take it over.

• calfee20
              calfee20 commented
              Editing a comment
              So what are you using instead?

• max_volt
              max_volt commented
              Editing a comment
              I ended up with Kaspersky with a free 90 day key. Oh no Russian conspiracy. You can submit the site to BD whitelist as an alternative.
              No port control in BD either. Been using BD for a few years but just didn't work out in this case.
          Working...
          X