EggRider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EggRider

I just ordered one of these www.eggrider.com if anyone else has ordered one I have a couple of questions

I ordered one ages ago but it seems to have been lost in the mail. Cant wait to get it set up!

Comment

WTF when did you order? How long did it take to 'process' your order?
      i first tried to order 6-7 months ago when someone posted a link there when I put that item in the 'cart' it indicated it was'nt available (there was an asterisk in the checkout cart

I heard after the fact that they failed in a kick-starter in April for 10K
      ​​​​​I sent an email about 10 days ago inquiring about the EggRiders availability and they answered back right away that they had it in stock
      there website show 5
      Last edited by Robert Larrison; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Just got mine, something must have gone wonky with the shipping. I usually get packages from the UK in a week or two. Excited to get it going, really seems like the ideal display for the BBS systems. I'll do a proper review after i've played with it for a bit.

Comment

Sigh a week after I owe I emailed enquiring about my order
          they sent me an update of 'shipped' with a link to Royal Post tracking link but 48 hours and they hadn't gotten the package to post office if it's even been packed
          I've had crappy veneered pay for postal and take a week to put a single item in a bag :(

I would recommend not doing business with these guys

Comment

My tracking didnt work throughout the shipping process. Not sure why.

Comment

They got back to me
              they entered the wrong #
              It's en route now

Comment

I finally got it but what is the URL of the app can you post a link?

Comment

PM sent. Not quite ready to do a review but I have been enjoying it. Definitely a beta version, finding the odd bug here and there. But I knew that when I bought it.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to answer
                    i just got mine yesterday in a plain brown lil package
                    I emailed and they responded back with the confidential manual and APK for the app
                    Voltage isn't close but it's nice to program without the laptop and ditch the display

Comment

I finally started using mine, after learning about programming a little more. A very convenient way to program for sure. And can work on your tune while you are out riding. Get instant feed back on your changes,and make further changes as you like. All this without returning to a computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X