Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why E-bikes and Luna Cycle are synonymous

Hello Ebike freaks,

I just want to put this out there regarding my family experience with Luna Cycle.

My son ordered an KHS7200 from these guys and the bike was incredible. Unfortunately it had a small issue, and not being so mechanically inclined, was unable to solve it himself. . We don't know if the hub splines began to become stripped because of the abusive riding my son is known to do, or if there was something else that played a factor. It unfortunately happened after one week. The great news is the entire issue was 100% resolved very quickly. These guys are a great outfit. We are thankful that stand up guys like Eric and his team still exist in small business.

I have owned a Haibike and am not nearly as impressed with it as the Luna bike. Half the power, half the range, no programming capability and a limited top speed. Thank you Eric and the rest of your team for building top notch bikes and offering great support. I am sold the haibike and am ordering a new Luna.

I am looking forward to doing business with Eric. He has top quality bikes with great components. Everything seems to be built for performance and longevity. That's what makes a a company stand he test of time. Everybody makes mistakes, its what they do to correct them that defines who they are. Luna, we wish you endless success in your quest to deliver these high quality bikes to the world. Please let me know if I can do anything to spread the word!

Also, we will be in contact soon, I am looking to purchase a few bikes for the myself, kids and wife.

Thank you Eric, and the enitre team at Luna.

Howard
    San DIego, Ca

What is on your wishlist, or what Luna bike do you own and are in love with?
    KHS Full Suspension
    0%
    Fusion Full Suspension
    0%
    Road bike set-ups
    0%
    Fat bike models with front suspension
    50.00%
    Full suspension Fat Bike
    50.00%
    Last edited by Crypto; 09-17-2017, 06:00 AM.

Eric and Ashley starting the forum was a huge help for me. This forum has grown very quickly, and the members here are very polite and enthusiastic. You guys are the best!

The way that Luna does business will make for a successful endeavor for years to come.

Comment

Working...
    X