X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max_volt
    commented on 's reply
    The Aussie accent is difficult for many to understand.

• ykick
    commented on 's reply
    Under advanced menu it says many things with regard to throttle but none of them seem to do anything.

As I said before, program the controller to stock Bafang (legal) settings and you can get what you want. Throttle tied to PAS level. No display I'm aware of will do it.

• MandalorianX
    replied
    Common questions:
    Password for advanced settings: 1199
    Throttle is tied to selected PAS level no more full throttle in lower PAS modes
    How do I access the display settings, basic settings and advanced settings?
    2 quick pushes of the M button
    Walk mode for going up stairs?
    Hold down “-”
    Night mode?
    Hold down “+”
    Reset Odometer?
    Hold down both “+/ -”S
    The second line says Throttle is tied to selected PAS level no more full throttle in lower PAS modes.
    That is what I wanted, its still full throttle no matter what PAS mode I'm in. There also is no option in the display or advanced settings to toggle it on or off, as I have seen in a video linked in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• ykick
    commented on 's reply
    Throttle tied to PAS is a matter of the controller programming via USB and Win OS software. It has nothing to do with the dash/display used. It sounds like your controller/motor using Hot Rod programming.

750C has a very good Watt (power) and volt meter which makes it an excellent dash/display for new riders who may not yet fully understand the operational envelope of these mid drive systems. But, the dash/display has nothing to do with the way throttle interacts with PAS.

• MandalorianX
    replied
    So, the reason that I bought this display, the only reason, is to have the throttle power match the PAS level. When I get into the advanced settings, its not even listed as an option to change. What can I do? Literally, I dont need this display if the only reason that I wanted it for is not going to work or even be optional. Any suggestions? Already thinking of returning it, maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• max_volt
    replied
    Those are gold caps- 1 farad
    Looks like the button battery has legs that are being surface mounted but the prob may be excessive currant draw.
    Last edited by max_volt; 10-03-2017, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dales2ale
    commented on 's reply
    Appreciate the above Documentation and video for the 750C Display, Recient (08/17) purchase the advanced settings menu has been stripped everthing except wheel size and error codes.

• dales2ale
    commented on 's reply
    12 seconds from MR Mumbles. suspect has something to do with the Menu button.

• MichaelT
    replied
    Originally posted by SM300 View Post
    Welp 3 days later clock is incorrect.
    This must be a capacitor battery that has the RTC clock.
    The capacitor battery should have a distinct place on the PCB, quite large in fact.
    I don't see it.

Leave a comment:

• SM300
    replied
    Welp 3 days later clock is incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney64
    replied
    On the Luna 750C display unit how to toggle between, odometer, trip time and total mileage.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Thanks so much, really glad to hear it's figured out how to get the internal battery to keep proper time when turned off. I have updated the info at the top of thread and we will make sure to keep folks informed on the procedure for giving the cell that initial charge.

Appreciate you guys!

Leave a comment:

• SM300
    replied
    Confirmed I left my display on for 24 hours, and currently it's displaying correct time after being off for a few 8 and 12 hour bouts. I keep my battery on my bike when charging so always have it connected, no idea if that will affect the time. Thanks for this, finally a basic function working.

Leave a comment:

• mtrain13
    replied
    I tried the same thing and it kept the correct time. The true test will be when I pull the battery to charge it at work (unfortunately that test won't happen until January as my office was flooded in Hurricane Harvey and that is when we'll get back into it.).

Leave a comment:

• slomo85
    replied
    Just FYI, I left the bike on overnight, turned it off @ 5am. Checked it when I got home later about 8pm. I turned it on and it had the correct time. So apparently keeping the bike powered on for an extended time helps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X