Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 750C I recently received (amazon) required the password 1919 to access advance settings.

Comment

The beginning of this thread has a picture of the Advance Settings screens. Starts with Speed limit, followed by Current Limit and so forth. My screen starts with Speed Limit, but next item is Assist levels. It does not show the Current Limit nor the so forth. Any suggestions?

Comment

That's probably for the best, the display cannot do current limiting anyway, you need to do that with the program cable.
        https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...shd-mid-drives

Comment

I had some bad fogging in my 750C so I took it apart and sealed it better
          I have the information here in this post with some images of what I did
          https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...art-and-sealed

Comment

Hi. I have the 750C display on my bike. The throttle works but PAS doesn't. PAS goes up to 5.
            Other problem is I can't get into Advance Settings after I input the password. The password read 1119 when I first saw it. The video I watched said the password was 1199. I tried both but can't get in.
            When I go into Advance Settings I enter the PW 1199 and it reverts back to Basic Settings.

Also, at the bottom right of the screen it says 'Intelligent'. Apparently it is and I'm not...

Comment

Originally posted by Homie 1 View Post
              Hi. I have the 750C display on my bike. The throttle works but PAS doesn't. PAS goes up to 5.
              Other problem is I can't get into Advance Settings after I input the password. The password read 1119 when I first saw it. The video I watched said the password was 1199. I tried both but can't get in.
              When I go into Advance Settings I enter the PW 1199 and it reverts back to Basic Settings.

Also, at the bottom right of the screen it says 'Intelligent'. Apparently it is and I'm not...
              Try 1919 one nine one nine.

Comment

• Homie 1
                Homie 1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got it to work with 1919.
                But, after a ride yesterday I left it turned on cause I was going out again. I went back to the bike and no power. I couldn't get the display on. The battery was still charged to 49V.

I have a Display 750C, it worked great couple times, I made the mistake to cut the power ( only the positive ) and I left negative and others signals floating. now the display is not working properly.
              The display only works if I hold down the start button, I opened the display and found a burnt electronic component (Q2). My intuition tells me that it is a voltage regulator.
              Do you know what component it is and if there are any replacements on the market?
              Please see the pictures below.
              Thanks, Best regards
              Attached Files

Comment

• paxtana
                paxtana commented
                Editing a comment
                If you damaged it you probably will need to replace it. I have never seen anyone repair one of these after any sort of electrical damage took place

Burned element is transistor. There are two of them. One to power on display, second to power on the ecu in motor. Transistor is simple NPN 2SA1201-Y, can be found in google by "smd DY" .

Comment

Does anyone know what the red battery indicator is in the upper left corner of the screen means? I have an intermittent problem where the right side of the display will go black and the e-assist/throttle will surge.

Comment

Is it the brake applied icon? That can be caused by a weak Hall sensor on the brake handle or the shift sensor. You can troubleshoot that by using a strong magnet and putting it near/removing it from the vicinity of the sensor.
                  The other problem it might be before you start ripping things apart or tearing your hair is the power connection at the battery. If you have a standard quick connect bracket that the battery slides into, the connectors can become corroded or the female clips simply spread out too far to make good contact. You can (carefully) adjust/bend them so they grip the contacts better and lubricate with dialectic grease or Vaseline so battery slides in/out of the cradle better. Make sure rhe locking pin inserts fully and as an extra insurance put a Velcro strap or two around the battery and cradle to make sure it does not wiggle. AN INTERMITTENT CONNECT WILL MAKE A MOTOR/CONTROLLER DO ALL SORTS OF WEIRD THINGS LIKE YOU ARE DESCRIBING. Such was my case and this fix solved all a couple years back on a BBSO2B

Comment

Hi guys, hoping sombody could help me here, recently bought a ebike with the 750c display 72v rated as it's a 72v battery but the backlight had gone, decided to buy a new display but didn't see that the display I bought was upto max of 52v (still a 750c), anyway upon fitting the display all worked fine but got a H30 error and no throttle response, also is there any way of bypassing the screen so I get throttle response?

Was the H30 error caused by the display being a 52v rated or could this be down to somthing more serious like new controller and display

Any help would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Error 30 is a communications error.

https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...ouble-shooting

Unless the display is defective (which you could test by putting the original back on temporarily) there is probably something else going on like a cable got damaged during the swap, or the controller went bad etc.

So could that of being caused by the voltage of the display being 52v and my battery being 72v?, I've fried both the old 750c and my new 750c so currently waiting a month for a 72v rated screen, although I have a cheaper screen that all the cables are the same and plugs in that was from an old 36v build I did that powers up fine, but still no throttle

Thanks

Comment

The electronics in the displays all run on 5 volts which is created by the controllers. The only reason you sometimes see a voltage mentioned on a display is some can be programmed to more accurately show some kind of battery level graph and for that they need to know the battery voltage. If you are 'frying' things are you sure your controller is rated for a fully charged 72v battery? Also do you have any custom wiring? These things are terrible for having any sort of color code so you can't just match up colors if you start doing custom stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X