BBS02 Portland parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS02 Portland parts

I'm rather desperate to buy an on/off/power setting switch for a BBS02 in Portland Oregon today. I left mine in Los Angeles and can't start our ride up the Columbia River Gorge without. (Took me a while to figure out there was nothing to connect the green wire to when I was assembling the bike at the train station!!) The main shop in town (The E-Bike Store) happens to be closed on Wednesdays. Anyone have something to sell out of their garage or referral to a Portland OR bike store that may have it?

bandrus21, if I understand your question correctly, you don't have the power/switch interface that plugs into a display? I did see a discussion here on the board about bypassing the display, which should turn the motor on and make it rideable. Here is the link: #6 I've never tried this myself and jumping the wrong pins could cause damage so use caution.

Good luck and I hope you're able to figure something out.

Comment

mtm408, thanks man! I'll have a look at the link. something of a last resort though. But it may come to that. I found a guy in Portland, Gunther, who should have one to buy, but it's too early for the shop to open yet.

Comment

Working...
      X