Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have these displays on two bikes and both are real hit-and-miss (mostly miss) with the double-push on the "i" to access the menu. Is there a trick to this that's eluding me?

Comment

• Sebz
      Sebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to say, don't seem to have an issue with mine.. but tit's not like I access the menu often.

Hallo and thank you for that review,
    i would like to ask you about that display,
    in the review you wrote that it supports uo to 60V battery but at https://lunacycle.com/luna-full-colo...s02-and-bbshd/
    they claim it's up to 52V, can you please explain me about the differences?

i'm looking to buy a display to my new bikes which have 60V 20Mah battery and unfortunatelly i can't find any..

Comment

Hi guys,
    do you know if it's possible to connect this display to the LUNS CYCLONIC 3000w?

if the answer is yes , than ist t possible to aonnect it along with 3 SPEED ADJUSTABLE SWITCH WTH CRUISE CONTROL ?

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
      HIGHVOLTAGE commented
      Editing a comment
      The answer would be no unfortunately. This display for for BBSHD and BBS02 units only...oh and the Ultra motor

I got this as part of my Ultra Max from Luna. Is there an update to the battery percentage on the luna version for ultra max?

I am using a 52V em3ev triangle pack with 30q, adn the battery percentage is stuck at 100%, even though the em3ev BMS puts it at 61% .

Comment

As with all Bafang displays you want it on Voltage display mode for 52v batteries, not percent mode.

Use this chart

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch.png
Views:	2
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	64012

Comment

• MoneyPit
        MoneyPit commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^^^^ EXACTLY. Learn to think in terms of volts rather than battery bars or percentages. Take the above chart and tape it onto your down tube for reference. After awhile, the numbers will make sense to you at a glance to your display.

I made a different chart with a lot more detail, and spread them out to several other voltages. Also a smaller quickref with just 5 or six settings so its even easier to understand.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Just received, DPC-18 display that came with Bafang Ultra mid drive kit from Luna Cycle. So as of May 2018, what is the solution to get PAS beyond 1-5 options?

*Does not seem to matter if sport or eco mode 1-5 is only option. Going into advance does not show the setting for 9 in the video walkthrough.

Does it require programming? aka need a programming cable.

Comment

Anybody get this to display the clock in 12-hour format? Not all of us went military, and after a 4-hour ride it gets harder to understand to that 16:21 is before dinner.

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
        HIGHVOLTAGE commented
        Editing a comment
        I just use my phone personally.

• Sebz
        Sebz commented
        Editing a comment
        Not possible I think... mine is stuck in 24h format.. only USA/UK uses 12h ;) So I guess it has be international!

Does anyone else have an issue that the pas display goes back to zero if you stop for more than 6 seconds? I wish I could disable this feature and can't seem to find out how. If anyone has any ideas please let me know how. Also there is no option for factory settings in the setting display.

Comment

Working...
      X