X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska_av8r
    replied
    Has this issue been taken care of "
    • The range fonction and any other battery info related fonctions will require a special BMS that is not available.
    From reading the above it appears that should not trust range function or "battery related" functions, also not trust the battery % function.

So in essence I can use the display to show speed and battery volts and thats it?

Also is the speed accurate when I put 26" in for the wheel size, I keep finding conflicting information?

Leave a comment:

• rwgreen89
    replied
    Have you ever thought about putting an Ultra motor on an EZ1 Super cruiser or other two wheeled recumbent cycle?

Leave a comment:

• Scott S
    replied
    Ya. If bafang can make a torque sensor for the ultra max why not the bbshd and bbs02 lol

Leave a comment:

• max_volt
    commented on 's reply
    Sebz kindly added red strikeouts. I wonder if eco/sport is for the new torque sensing models.

• Scott S
    replied
    Just to be aware that the manual shows a default listing on the settings page where you can supposedly select eco or sport modes but this is not correct. That spot is now for selecting how many pas levels you want to be able to select via the display and display controller.
    A updated manual would be nice!

Leave a comment:

• Sebz
    commented on 's reply
    It is nice, and many are using it now... but it just came out a few weeks ago. I'm using it for sure!

• Sebz
    commented on 's reply
    Thx Max-volt! I uploaded it on the top and edited it for the BSBHD/02 motors.
    Last edited by Sebz; 10-10-2017, 05:38 PM.

• max_volt
    replied
    User Manual
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiO5B0KENXx-iRHu7sHzbwoBXFVt

Leave a comment:

• Scott S
    replied
    Is anyone using this display yet? Looks pretty good to me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X