X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL34
    replied
    alosip
    Luna offered to send me a new 860C meter.
    I have not had time to install it yet.
    The old 860C meter continues to lose time.
    I have to reset it it once a week to the correct date and time

Leave a comment:

• alosip
    commented on 's reply
    Did you get this issue fixed? I am thinking about buying this display too as you suggested in another post.

• EL34
    replied
    I purchsed my 860C meter from Luna in may 2020
    It has been great until recently

In the last 3 weeks a problem has developed

The clock now looses almost 24 hours of time over a 7 day period.

This morning, the meter said it was 10/3/2020 and the time was 14:46 pm
    The actual date and time was 10/4/2020 and 10:28 am

The clock was set correctly again 7 days ago at about 10am
    It has lost all that time over the last 7 days.

This is the 3rd week in a row I have had to correct the time in the 860C meter.
    Something is wrong with the meter
    I placed a support ticket at Luna today

Has anyone else had this issue with the 860C meter?

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingPiggy View Post
    Hi folks, so I received the correct M600 860c display for my X1, however I have an issue with this and wondering if anyone has noticed the same thing. On the original controller (set to default PAS1-5 options), PAS1 it effectively useless, so I typically ride on PAS2 and sometimes PAS3. Overall this works great - the torque setting is just right IMHO. However with the M600 860c installed, I am finding PAS2 to be more like PAS1, so I have to ride on PAS3 to get any real torque (which is too much power and drains the battery too quickly). Changing various settings (such PAS range 1-9) does not seem to help. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Thanks
    Is this the 860C from Luna or one available else where on the web?

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPiggy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the reply, I have the Ludi X1 version and unfortunately the new display is not usable for me (compared to the original one) - unfortunately I am going to have to send the new one back...

• EL34
    replied
    No issues here
    I ride on 1/9 most of the time
    On steep stuff I go up to 2/9 and then 3/9

I have a non Ludi X1

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPiggy
    replied
    Hi folks, so I received the correct M600 860c display for my X1, however I have an issue with this and wondering if anyone has noticed the same thing. On the original controller (set to default PAS1-5 options), PAS1 it effectively useless, so I typically ride on PAS2 and sometimes PAS3. Overall this works great - the torque setting is just right IMHO. However with the M600 860c installed, I am finding PAS2 to be more like PAS1, so I have to ride on PAS3 to get any real torque (which is too much power and drains the battery too quickly). Changing various settings (such PAS range 1-9) does not seem to help. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Originally posted by KRZYLOS View Post
    Just got my color display for my X1 and can't change voltage to 48v, stuck on 52v and doesn't give me any options
    Leave it at 52
    4.2 x 13 = 54.6 volts

Leave a comment:

• KRZYLOS
    replied
    Just got my color display for my X1 and can't change voltage to 48v, stuck on 52v and doesn't give me any options

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds like you either ordered the wrong one or the shop sent you the wrong one. In either case it won't work with your bike and needs to go back

• FlyingPiggy
    commented on 's reply
    Hi folks,

I promptly ordered the Luna X1 860c display last week when it came in stock. It has arrived, however the connector is the same as the other one I received - i.e. it is round, but the connector out of my 1 frame is not - see the connector on the left of the pic I posted. What am I missing here?! :)

• EL34
    replied
    Yes I am sure.
    I have a X1 and I have the correct 860C meter that I got from Luna

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPiggy
    commented on 's reply
    Got it, thanks for letting me know. I will wait patiently for you to have more in stock! :)

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I work at Luna and can tell you that if you have an X1 you would need the m600 version.

• FlyingPiggy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks EL34, are you 100% sure that is the case? Even looking at the original pic at the start of the thread, the connector shown there is round, so I am wondering if the the semi-round connector in my X1 connects to a round one inside the frame or if and adaptor cable comes with the Luna version of the 860c... is anyone able to shed some light on this?
Working...
X