Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to my nice 25lb bike??? (new questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on there, Retro...you're not that guy on Motor Trend's "Full Custom Garage" who's been supplying Ian with those wild renderings of Ed Roth style vehicle designs are you?...LOL!

On visual vs written, I really like both. On this programming thing, I enjoyed seeing what the screens looked like and some of those visual cues, but then I much preferred reading info from some of the familiar sources/pioneers about how each section and element worked for the actual programming.

Comment

• KennVFRidr
      KennVFRidr
      Ebiker
      KennVFRidr commented
      Editing a comment
      As one with an art/graphic orient brain...(as opposed to a numbers/engineering type brain) working with numerical data gets trying at times...so programming is not exactly my forte, so baby steps give my brain time to absorb the data, and file it away in a useful manner...

• hoggdoc
      hoggdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it really depends on how well the manual is written, most are not good.

• KennVFRidr
      KennVFRidr
      Ebiker
      KennVFRidr commented
      Editing a comment
      I spent almost 10 years illustrating technical manuals in first career, with 7 of those developing illustrated parts breakdown maintenance manuals for the Navy. Already started keeping notes and building my own hardcopy notebook for my build as I really prefer referencing a 3 ring binder with grungy fingers. I've always been happiest with my Honda VFR750F manual...and hate using my Ford Workshop manuals the most...

Ed Roth Vehicle designs are one thing. Monster tee shirts with various blown Gas Coupes, and Fuel Altereds are another.
    https://www.shrunkenheads.com/image/...al-500x500.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Retrorockit View Post
      Ed Roth Vehicle designs are one thing. Monster tee shirts with various blown Gas Coupes, and Fuel Altereds are another.
      https://www.shrunkenheads.com/image/...al-500x500.jpg
      LOL!...Don't know your age, but they even had Ed Roth models way back. I built car models back then, but I did get one of Ed Roth's model kits...Drag Hag...LOL!

Popular items for weird ohs on Etsy | Kustom kulture art, Cool cartoons, Monster art (pinterest.com)

Comment

• Retrorockit
        Retrorockit
        Giga Member
        Retrorockit commented
        Editing a comment
        You pretty much know my age from that image (stuck in the sixties again!). I have a Beatnick Bandit model on my bookshelf.
    Working...
    X