Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offset for Luna Banana V2 type frame with Gates Belt CDX 60T w/ Luna BBSHD middrive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offset for Luna Banana V2 type frame with Gates Belt CDX 60T w/ Luna BBSHD middrive?

Hi folks,
    I just got my Luna BBSHD mid-drive kit (Stoked!) and have a Gates Belt drive system on my Buzzraw X (100mm BB, same frame as the Luna Banana V2).
    My question is if anyone can confirm what type of spider, with what offset measurement, works best for this setup with the Gates CDX 60T. I think it's a 130mm BCD .
    Would the Luna BBSHD Spider adaptor work? (edit: Sadly it looks like Luna is all out of their spider adaptors so I'm on the hunt for another suitable one.)

I haven't begun disassembly and install, yet, because I think I'll probably need to change the spider out on the chainring for the best alignment.
    And the answer for belt drives didn't seem to be on the "bbshd-chainring-offset-guide" post.
    Thanks for any help!

Click image for larger version  Name:	closeupCDX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	133937 Click image for larger version  Name:	CDX60T.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	133938
    Last edited by Hightower; 08-16-2021, 05:03 PM.
Working...
X