Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Experience and Documentation for Mivice Motor and Controller

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and excited to join this community. I have a project in mind involving the Mivice C201 motor and Mivice M070 controller, and I'm seeking insights or experiences from anyone who has worked with these components.

A bit about my background: I've successfully completed a project with the TSDZ2 motor on one of my bikes, where I established communication between a flashed controller and an ESP32. I'm looking to embark on a similar project with Mivice components, but I'm hitting a roadblock due to the lack of documentation.

I've reached out to the manufacturer for technical details and am waiting for a response. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone here has delved into projects with these Mivice components and could share their experiences or any resources they might have found helpful.

Any guidance or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,​

Christophe (Winch)

Brother, it seems that you still know more about this product, I am an e-bike technician from China, I have been in contact with this line for nearly 5 years, and I have known bafang's products for 3 years, and in this field in China, we agree that the quality of the products of MIVICE is much better than bafang's products, especially in the temperature control and the quality of the products, but MIVICE doesn't have a good brand effect. I see you mentioned C201 controller with M070 motor, they both support UART and can protocol, but if you want to use this system, you may also need to add a torque sensor with the use of if you must choose MIVICE products, I suggest you wait a little longer, in the year before last, I learnt that they developed a new rear hub motor for the M200, he also has a new motor for the rear hub, he also has a new motor for the rear hub, he also has a new motor for the rear hub. At the European show the year before last, I learnt that they had developed a new rear hub motor for the M200, which was also paired with the C201 controller! The new motor has a 45nm and cartridge shaft pivot and a new sensor. I hope you find it useful.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your response. Yes, I forgot to mention the S200 torque sensor, but I was indeed planning to use it as well. Okay, I hope they won't take too long to release the new products you mentioned. Thanks for the information! Regarding technical data, I guess only MIVICE support can provide them.

Comment

• DICO
        DICO commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm very familiar with the technology of MIVICE China, if you need help, you can write your needs in more detail, I can help you to convey!
    Working...
    X