Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found! A way to mount BBS02 or BBSHD to old fashioned American or BMX style BB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Haven't been here for a while. I will arrange small batch of adapters for Bafang with the same dimensions as seen on first post. Please tell me how many sets and finishing level everyone need so I don't make more than needed. I will list some minor extra on Ebay too yet first samples will be offered here. As a bonus, it will be a bit cheaper here as I will not have to pay Ebay fees.

I'm offering plain aluminum for 30 USD here, 40 USD for transparent and 50 USD for anodised in black. Other colors are possible for little extra but true tint is not guaranteed to match the frame. Sorry for price increase, it turned out negative at the end when shipping, ebay and paypal fees were deducted.

Comment

Thats great Instigator! I'll have a set in plain aluminum. I wont be building another electric for a while but I'll be glad to have em in by big box O stuff for next time. Take PayPal?

Comment

Originally posted by Velodrome View Post
        Thats great Instigator! I'll have a set in plain aluminum. I wont be building another electric for a while but I'll be glad to have em in by big box O stuff for next time. Take PayPal?
        Hey Velodrome I followed that link http://motorbicycling.com/showthread...=62039&page=10 that you posted and found two long threads on the "Pope". It was a good read and I loved the photos but I was not able to figure out where you got what you refer to as the "Tiller" handlebars. Do you remember where you got them? I think they look great and would like to try them...............calfee

Comment

Dont wanna thread jack. Sent ya a PM :)

Comment

Originally posted by Instigater View Post
            Hi! Haven't been here for a while. I will arrange small batch of adapters for Bafang with the same dimensions as seen on first post. Please tell me how many sets and finishing level everyone need so I don't make more than needed. I will list some minor extra on Ebay too yet first samples will be offered here. As a bonus, it will be a bit cheaper here as I will not have to pay Ebay fees.

I'm offering plain aluminum for 30 USD here, 40 USD for transparent and 50 USD for anodised in black. Other colors are possible for little extra but true tint is not guaranteed to match the frame. Sorry for price increase, it turned out negative at the end when shipping, ebay and paypal fees were deducted.
            Hi Instigater, hope I can still get in on this first run. I would like 2 sets of the transparent anodized for the BBSHD. They use salt on the roads here in winter, figure any extra protection can't hurt. thanks

Comment

No problemo, my friend is on vacation abroad at the moment, so your request also will be included in batch when he arrives back.

Comment

Status update: Craftsman has arrived back in town. Says that all adapter sets will be finished in a week.

Comment

Great news Insitgater!

Comment

4 sets for members of this forum are ready! Here is the comparison of plain vs transparent anodizing. Shipping details in private messages.

Last edited by Instigater; 04-09-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Lookin' good! Payment sent via paypal with address, thanks Instigater!

Comment

PM Sent! Looks great Dude! Didnt put it in the PM but plain is fine for me. I'm likley to paint them anyway.

Comment

Well. I THINK I made payment. Let me know when it shows up

Comment

It showed up instantly. Tomorrow visiting post office. ;-)

Comment

Payment sent, looks good sir. Much lighter than mine.

Comment

I'll take 2 sets of the $30 version!

Thanks
                                Randy
                                Last edited by Termy; 05-05-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X