Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like tip tinner, too. I use it before every single solder joint.

Just be sure that the soldering tip is completely clean before you put it in the tip tinner, or else the tip tinner gets all contaminated and mucky.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tip_tinner_cleaner.jpg Views:	1 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	50159

Comment

Originally posted by commuter ebikes View Post
      I like tip tinner, too. I use it before every single solder joint.

Just be sure that the soldering tip is completely clean before you put it in the tip tinner, or else the tip tinner gets all contaminated and mucky.

Click image for larger version Name:	tip_tinner_cleaner.jpg Views:	1 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	50159
      Ahhhh no more Radio Shack. Where is a person to go for stuff like this. Well I guess it is stay at home and Shop with amazon prime.

I am going to have to try this. I use a cotton rag but I can see from the photo that this is superior to what I have been doing.
      Last edited by calfee20; 11-09-2017, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hi I recently purchased a 4kw Qs hub motor and a 4.5Kw programmable kelly controller with twist throttle. I am having issues with wiring as very poor wiring diagrams are provided. The batteries are 4 40ah lead batteries to achieve 48 volts. Just wondering are their any sites with good wiring diagrams and information or possibly if someone could help out that has installed one before. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
          Hi I recently purchased a 4kw Qs hub motor and a 4.5Kw programmable kelly controller with twist throttle. I am having issues with wiring as very poor wiring diagrams are provided. The batteries are 4 40ah lead batteries to achieve 48 volts. Just wondering are their any sites with good wiring diagrams and information or possibly if someone could help out that has installed one before. Thanks
          The motor is quite straight forward. What you need more are diagrams for the controller. Are you going to use a cycle analyst? That will change the wiring. Which Kelly controller?

Comment

• Conor
            Conor commented
            Editing a comment
            No Im not planning on using an analyst, almost want bear minimum to get the bike running. I have a KEB72601. Have you any knowledge of where to gather more wiring diagrams for these motors. thanks
        Working...
        X