Ordering an e--bike kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering an e--bike kit.

I went to order my kit this morning and when it came to the battery, the battery I wanted is no longer available. All the battery's in the 52 V range is pretty much useless to me for my use. I need a 20 amp battery, not a 10 amp one.
    Is there any possibility that it might be made available in the near future?

I have exactly the problem today and the same question. Luna's help desk mentioned the 20A offering, but I never saw it on the website. What format does it come in? I would like to keep the Dolphin format so I can switch out batteries.

Comment

• Louis
      Louis commented
      Editing a comment
      The Dolphin can't hold 20Ah, impossible to fit that many cells. We'll not see it until we have cells double today's capacity. 60 cell maximum an 60 is tricky.
      Last edited by Louis; 04-27-2016, 07:43 PM.

Originally posted by Stu Summer View Post
    I have exactly the problem today and the same question. Luna's help desk mentioned the 20A offering, but I never saw it on the website. What format does it come in? I would like to keep the Dolphin format so I can switch out batteries.
    It comes in Heatshrink, Samsung batteries

Comment

I still see some 20 Ah packs for sale? Both 48V and 52V?

Comment

Yeah, just buy 52V, 20 amp hour battery in triangle pack configuration. They even provide the pack for it.

Comment

If I was building a diamond frame bike, then I would do exactly that. However I am building a recumbent tricycle and a triangle pack would be the most inconvenient thing in the world. Besides it would be the most horrible looking thing in the world also nothing could be more inconvenient than a triangle pack. I have noticed that most everything is geared toward diamond frame bikes and that is really a sad thing. In the small town that I live in you will see one diamond frame riding around and about a dozen trikes. There are a lot of old folks living here. However there are a few young ones like myself only in their 80s.

Comment

What about this one?
            Distributors and builders of life changing high power electric bikes.

Comment

Dolphin

Comment

Working...
              X