BaFang-InstallInMobilityScooter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BaFang-InstallInMobilityScooter?

Anyone know of a DIY with BaFang install in one of those 4-wheel scooters like this one? Online specs don't indicate the battery type or voltage only that it is 12aH. Dad lives in a rather hilly area and I need him to be able to go uphill back home and not just downhill. If you could point me to the URL? thanks
    Super light weight and NICE electric Jazzy .Folds up for easy transport Like new condition pictured.The Go-Go Ultra X scooter is a lightweight agile ride that's great for use indoors or outside on...

You may be better off putting a hub motor on a wheelchair.

Comment

You might use this guy for tips and inspiration.
      Ok so here goes another assault on the english language but thats just how i roll. Lets say your going to copy the videos and you want buy everything i did so at the bottom of this page there will be...

Comment

You would need to do some fabrication to install a new motor.

That probably has a brushed 12V motor or two, I didn't research it. But you could install your own controller that can handle more current and/or voltage, and perhaps reduce the gear ratio, too.

Or, look at brushless skateboard and scooter hub motor kits, such as this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9-350w-36v-electric-skateboard-motor-electric-motor-for-wheelchair-electric-hub-motor.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	55395

https://www.dhgate.com/product/9-350w-36v-electric-skateboard-motor-electric/405108325.html?recinfo=4,108,2#cpvhs-2-5|null:108:r1639228960
        Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Working...
        X