Help me identify this motor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me identify this motor!

Hello I have found this hub motor wheel, need help identifying it. It was probably stolen and had some attempt to hide it serialnumber, however they also kind of erased the modelnumber when trying.
    I would like to see if anybody can help me identify what kind of motor this is, and what kind of controller I need for it? is it geared? Is it a front or rear motor? Does it look like it would work haha? What i have been able to read it says BFSWXB36V250W185. Would you agree?
    I suspect it might be a Bafang/8fun SWXB 36V 250W motor but what does the 185 mean last? or does it spell something else? Also is the number underneath what i think is the modelnumber important?

PS i forgot to photograph the cable, its a 9 pin cable!

All help is appreciated!

Thank you in advance / Hugo, Sweden

hi

its a 8fun 250 watt motor

hope this helps

Comment

I would like to see if anybody can help me identify what kind of motor this is, and what kind of controller I need for it? is it geared?
      no will normally work with a 5 mode assist handle bar module
      Is it a front or rear motor?
      if it has no freewheel thread on side or cassette than it a front
      Does it look like it would work haha? What i have been able to read it says BFSWXB36V250W185. Would you agree?
      I suspect it might be a Bafang/8fun SWXB 36V 250W motor but what does the 185 mean last? or does it spell something else? Also is the number underneath what i think is the modelnumber important?

Comment

Turn the axle with your fingers. It will be stiff, but if it is much stiffer in the reverse direction, then it's geared because now you are turning the gears via the clutch. A direct drive will have equal resistance in either direction.

Comment

Working...
        X