Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Notifications Issue

ok so here is something,

why do I still keep getting email notifications when I have gone through and turned all email notifications off?

Yes, it is annoying!

Comment

I'm getting notifications for every new post. I have set notification for everything to off, and it persists. Calling Eric Luna or any other admin -- looks like this might be affecting only new users?
      Last edited by mr.b; 09-07-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

OK good to know it's not just me

Comment

Me too. Cant get em to stop.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I'm getting 30+ emails about every possible thing on the forum. I'm glad it's not just me.

Comment

How do I unsubscribe?

Comment

ok guys really sorry about this.....we just updated the forum software and it must have changed some of the settings....

thanks for notifying me i will get this fixed immediatley.

Comment

Hi folks until this gets sorted out here's a quick fix:

go into your user account settings and change the email to a throwaway email, for example https://www.mailinator.com/ allows you to use their email without signing up or anything.
                  Just change it to any email address with that domain such as example@mailinator.com or one of their hundreds of other domains. Once we fix change it back. Might take a few days for us to get it fixed.

If you use this fix write down the throwaway address, in case you need to reset your password you will need it.

Comment

can anyone tell me is this a new problem? Did it just start happening?

what kind of emails are you getting? are you only getting emails from threads you are subsribed too?

any insight anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TimAlt View Post
                      How do I unsubscribe?
                      Go to "My Profile" > click SUBSCRIBED tab and edit your subscriptions.

Comment

ok we fixed some setting that we hope fix this....if someone is still having this problem please let us know.

Comment

Ok so I haven't gotten an email for 2 days now and I'm really happy.

Thank you Eric Luna

Comment

Working...
                          X