Sizing pictures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizing pictures?

I am having trouble re-sizing my photos on my computer and including them in my build post. I've read the help topics, but it's confusing me. help please. Thanks, e-rod

OK, It's easier then I thought! I clicked the camera icon and then clicked the upload icon that came up below. My computer came up and I navigated to the photos I wanted, held the control button and highlighted the ones I wanted then double clicked on them, or say open at the bottom. It said working and they went to a preview page so I could write something on each photo. Click continue and they went on my post, the right size! Easy. e-rod

Comment

Hey, you answered your own question... ha, ha, ha... I've done that... and I like to this forum as a sounding board for eBike ideas of mine.

Did you notice that "A" icon also? It gives options to link to YouTube videos and other abilities that I don't recall right now.

Comment

Thanks for the reply anyway! I will mess with the A icon. computers aren't that hard, I just don't have much experience with it. here's my last build and my latest build! Love them both, Bruce

Comment

Yes I think the A function is important and i have tried to get the forum to default to having the A tab open.....but for some reason it doesnt always seem to work.....but if it doesnt work you can always click A and get the extra tool bar exposed.

Comment

• Bicycle365
            Bicycle365 commented
            Editing a comment
            Adding this to the additional.css file inside the vBulletin directory , should keep the Advanced Tab on by default. or so I've been lead to believe. I don't have a live install to test it on....

.b-editor--cke-toolbar-is-hidden .cke_top {
            display: block;
            }

here's a link to a program that will add 'size pictures' to your right clik on a photo in your computer with windows. Clik it and chose 'large' and it will add a perfect upload sized photo next to the original. From your post clik the camera icon and clik upload and you can find the 'large' photo next to the original one. http://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/ Happy Motoring! e-rod

Comment

Working...
          X