Did the edit option disappear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the edit option disappear?

Another possibly stupid question? Did the edit option disappear for everyone? I was going to create a Table of Contents for my Cyclone HowTo threads which i would update each time I completed new chapter. But the edit button seems to have disappeared :(

EDIT: Weird the edit button seems to be present in this post but not in any of my threads in the cyclone section.

There was a time limit set for editing. I have removed the time limit so you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other issues with it

Comment

Looks good thanks.

With regard to pictures.... The new interface works well. It takes about 15 seconds to upload and insert an image. The key for me is to use a photo editing program to crop, resize to 1280 X 1024, and then compress the images from the camera before uploading.

David

Comment

You're welcome. One of the best ways I have found to dealing with that so you don't have to resize is to add the picture to the server, click ok, then it will show a preview of the picture in the text box you are typing into. At that point you can double-click the image and it will open up image properties, you will see the normally grayed out size options for the image and you can just select medium and hit okay and it will be medium.

Comment

Yes, that works for a few photos.

Resizing 10-15 hi-res photos on the fly in a single thread seems to cause the server to timeout. My guess is it either hits a time limit or memory limit in php.

David
          Last edited by funwithbikes; 02-08-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

i think there's a 6 image limit per post, no way to increase it in the latest forum versions, waiting on a software update for more pics. Used to be that for more you gotta make another comment below it. At least that's how it was before the latest update, i didn't even know you could do 10-15 but it's been few months since I tried doing something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X