Using @ symbol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using @ symbol

paxtana Just a quick heads up to something that might be of interest to Luna tech support staff and other mods.

If you use the @ sign followed by someone's username in a forum post they will receive a notification. This can be handy for bringing something to someone's attention.

It might save on your tech support via email load if common issues can be solved on the forum and then referred back to when you receive the same question again.

fwb

Oh neat find, yeah it notified me :) good to know thanks!

Comment

@lectriccycles you guys suck

Comment

Eric Luna I just went to lectriccycles site, I see what you mean about those profiteers!!!!! Overpriced low power stuff, battery prices are insanely high.SMH rock on Luna, hope you put all these money hungry fools out of business.

Comment

Or else they are just three guys trying to figure out how to make a living doing what they love.... by charging what the market will pay.

With that in mind, I do believe that Luna is breaking interesting ground in the ebike market by focusing on high volume, low markup online sales. I am betting that as fast and fun conversion kits with a decent battery life come to market, there will be an sharp increase in weekend e-bike racers driving the market.

fwb

Comment

Working...
          X