Out of stock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of stock

Don't want to make a big deal but what's up with Luna? They're out of everything mostly batteries. When are you guys gonna catch up?

Summer season. We catch up and they just run out of stock again within less than a week. There's a lot of demand this time of the year since everyones trying to get out and enjoy the weather. You can add your email to be notified when a product is back in stock.

Comment

• Edwin
      Edwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I did that, I'll wait since they have about the best deals out there, I'm a little scared of cali although I've never dealt with them, the only cells I can find there are Chinese and I ain't going there. Like I said, I'll wait.

There's a huge softpack restock ~3 weeks out, shark is couple weeks, few flatfish may be added back to inventory depending on the physical count, jumbo just got restocked, killer whale 3 weeks, not sure about Wolf but probably within couple weeks.

Comment

• Edwin
      Edwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the update I appreciate that, I'm waiting on the triangle pack. Debating between 52v and 60v 30q or ga
Working...
X