X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alskett
    started a topic forum color suggestions

forum color suggestions

Is there somewhere here that I can select a different color for topic print? I find the blue a little hard to read. Not a BIG deal just wanted to know if I could change it.

• commuter ebikes
    replied
    Originally posted by paxtana View Post
    You still see it? I had to turn it off, it kept pulling focus to bottom of the page due to auto-opening the advanced editor. Which would be fine but the knowledge base has so much stuff that really needs to be able to be linked to the top of the page rather than the bottom. Since half the forum operates more like a library than a standard forum it's not really doable until I figure out how to remove the hook that automatically opens it. I uninstalled the hook and vbulletin support says it's just a cookie but I think they're wrong since I can reload in incognito, make a new profile and load a thread and it'll still pull to bottom on gradient.

Still working it out with them what we can do about it. If it's not doable to change to gradient style I'm just going to edit the blue style to incorporate gradient but it's kind of a steep learning curve.
    I must not have seen the change while it was in effect. I was just saying that "everything looks okay to me".

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    You still see it? I had to turn it off, it kept pulling focus to bottom of the page due to auto-opening the advanced editor. Which would be fine but the knowledge base has so much stuff that really needs to be able to be linked to the top of the page rather than the bottom. Since half the forum operates more like a library than a standard forum it's not really doable until I figure out how to remove the hook that automatically opens it. I uninstalled the hook and vbulletin support says it's just a cookie but I think they're wrong since I can reload in incognito, make a new profile and load a thread and it'll still pull to bottom on gradient.

Still working it out with them what we can do about it. If it's not doable to change to gradient style I'm just going to edit the blue style to incorporate gradient but it's kind of a steep learning curve.

Leave a comment:

• commuter ebikes
    replied
    Looks great on my laptop & phone!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Thanks, I thought it looked nice as well. Please let me know if there's anything that is messed up, I was not able to do much in the way of checking functionality.

Leave a comment:

• max_volt
    replied
    I thought my browser was playing tricks on me. The font is what got my attention but the background is pretty cool too.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Just tried changing it to a gradient, not sure if it changed much besides the background though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X