Size on photos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size on photos?

I've tried to upload pics of my new ebike a few times now; and it always says error. Is there a size limit for each photo? Each of mine are about 3 megs.

Originally posted by chilleydog View Post
    I've tried to upload pics of my new ebike a few times now; and it always says error. Is there a size limit for each photo? Each of mine are about 3 megs.
    Reduce size to under 1MB and you are good to go...

Comment

Originally posted by commuter ebikes View Post
      Reduce size to under 1MB and you are good to go...
      There is a pixel limit also. I use infraview (free). I resize to 1920X1080 HD then cut it in half and save to less than half a meg. This works for me because I post to several different forums.

Comment

My default pic sizing is 700 across, but when I post on endless sphere I go to 600 X 400. Anything larger gets converted to a link, but...the good news is that sometimes you want a link, so readers can click on a large high-resolution pic to see details....

Comment

here's a link to a program that will add 'resize photo' to your right clik on a photo on your computer in windows. Right clik a photo and clik 're-size' and chose 'large' and it will add a uploadable size photo next to your original marked 'large'. From your post clik the camera icon and upload and find the 'large' photo on your computer and double clik it and it will load to your post. Clik add more and show us your e-bike photos!
          Happy Motoring! e-rod

Comment

Working...
        X