Errors in the forum. Posts disappearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors in the forum. Posts disappearing

Hellooooo. Pretty new hear. Just made an account around a week or so ago.
    Was talking to gman in his thread about modding the mounts for the Cyclone kit. Link: http://electricbike.com/forum/forum/...rease-rigidity

We have been posting back and forth, but several of our posts have disappeared. I know for positive that one of my posts was showing for almost 24hrs, then just vanished. It has yet to return.
    Gman has also commented on his posts being lost. What is up with that?

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to bring this to attention. I do not know how to notify the mods of an issue. Just doing what I can.

I will like to add that for over 3hrs a few days back, the site was completely down for me. And this was at mid-day (11am - 2pm CST).
    Also, when I make a post, the "working..." message shows up at the top, but the page fails to reload/respond. I have to manually refresh the page to make the mssg show. Do not know if this is related or not.

I know Luna was upgrading servers last week, so this is probably all temporary, but your feedback may help them.

I had a funny glitch trying to sign in today. The main forum page wouldn't show me as signed in or recognize my user name; I had to enter the ID/PW there, then go into a topic, and it showed me as signed in on the topic page. Took me a while to figure that one out.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

I was expecting that to be the case. Thanks for confirming.

I experienced that same thing several times in the last 3 days. Refused to accept my username/pass combo. Even tried to reset it via email. Rejected the new pass as well.
      Want to know what is really creepy? The ES forums did the same thing to me on the same day. Tried to reset pass, and new pass was rejected too. wth??? LoL

Comment

Hi Guys,

yes we changed the host of the forum last week because on the old host the forum crashed several times.

All problems should be fixed now...if you experience any new problems please let us know.

ERIC

Comment

I still get the sign-in glitch. Firefox 46.0.1 & Win10.

Site doesn't keep me signed in if I go away for a few hours. When I go to homepage and enter my PW, a tiny (2" square) pop-up view of the signed in page appears near the user ID box, on top of the main page which still says I need to sign in. But the main page never updates. If I refresh the main page, it still says sign in. But, if I instead go to 'new posts' I show signed in after that, for the rest of my visit.

Hope that helps.
          Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Hi Jplabs, we tried to fix that...are you still having that issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
              Hi Jplabs, we tried to fix that...are you still having that issue?
              Nope, it's fixed now!! Nice job.

Comment

Working...
              X