Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question, I often go to my username at the top right corner, if you click it you get a dropdown which has an option to show recent posts. It's a great way to check back on stuff you recently posted to, but only goes back so far.

If you want to go back farther, use the search dropdown and select Advanced. You can put in any member name here to see all posts
    https://electricbike.com/forum/searc...7D&AdvSearch=1

Comment

Does anyone else think there are too many sub forums/sections? There seem to be a lot of rarely used sections with only a few posts and it can make browsing the forum a little tiresome, I'm sure lots of posts in the quieter sections go unnoticed by the majority of users as a result. Would it be better to condense things down so we have more activity in fewer sections?

Comment

Originally posted by neil.b View Post
        Does anyone else think there are too many sub forums/sections? There seem to be a lot of rarely used sections with only a few posts and it can make browsing the forum a little tiresome, I'm sure lots of posts in the quieter sections go unnoticed by the majority of users as a result. Would it be better to condense things down so we have more activity in fewer sections?
        While I do agree with you that's not my call to go deleting sub forums, that would be up to Eric. Tell you what, I will pass along the request to him.

Comment

One good thing about having a lot of subforums is that, years down the road, a smaller amount of subforums will not be overfilled with topics.

Comment

Working...
          X