Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ludicrous or not? That is the question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ludicrous or not? That is the question....

So I have a Kona full suspension bike with all the bells and whistles and a BBSHD on it. I run a lekie 42 tooth bling ring, and a 40 tooth max cassette in the back , the chain linee is not perfect but it works and goes in all the gears. I ride it strictly on dirt at the local trails. It does great and is programmed to near perfection. i deally I would have liked to have the 36 tooth front sprocket, but that will make the chainline nonviable and I do not want to modify the cassette. Soo a while back I ordered a ludicrious controller. I have the Ludicrous controller on my desk........ I have not installed it yet, a bit of butterflies as to the install, from the video looks like one connector is embedded in silicone. also, the bike is running soo sooo good with my current programming......... It would be good to have the extra power for the uphills then I probably would not even consider going from the 42 tooth sprocket to the 36........ what do you think???? Any worries on the install? Should I have silicone to coat the gasket?
    Ludicrious or not???

I had to replace the controller on a BBSHD and was also a bit nervous but after completed the job I thought it was easy. Should you upgrade to Ludicrious, are you crazy, who doesn't want more power just do it!!. Also, I did not silicone coat the gasket.

Comment

you dont need to silicone the gasket on a ludicrous because we pot the entire controller pcb so its water proof.... in our experience the ludicrous is more reliable than the stock controller.

Comment

Ok, you convinced me

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
          you dont need to silicone the gasket on a ludicrous because we pot the entire controller pcb so its water proof.... in our experience the ludicrous is more reliable than the stock controller.
          Is the ludicrous still available for purchase through luna? I cant find any info on it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X