2020 RAGBRAI cancelled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 RAGBRAI cancelled!

Due to COVID-19, the 47th edition of the Iowa RAGBRAI ride has been postponed until 2021. It is another sad outcome of the awful situation we are in with the pandemic. RAGBRAI is keeping the same route for 2021 so at least the hosting communities who have been planning for the event have not wasted their efforts.
    The ride across Iowa is a classic and will be missed this year.

Many festivals, concerts, tours, and parties had to be canceled, which is a shame. Of course, we all understand why this occurred, but it is still something I regret. I had purchased tickets for several of my favorite artists' shows and was disappointed when I had to return them. Even a planned event had to be canceled. We enlisted the support of a fantastic company, event equipment services, to assist us with the event equipment. They have over ten years of experience in the event organizing industry, providing technical audio-visual services for meetings https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/award...s-gala-dinners. I believe we will continue to collaborate with them once the pandemic is ended.
    tsuchinoko
    Last edited by tsuchinoko; 07-11-2021, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Ragbrai XLVII. For 2021 scheduled to start july 23. B (bicycle rally across state of Iowa)

Comment

Working...
      X