Is Luna still open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Luna still open?

This is my first time buying from Luna. I ordered a X1 and Sur Ron. The X1 arrived this past Friday. The electric drive is not working in pedal assist and throttle. The sprocket nudges forward 1 tooth and the watt power meter shoots up then drops to zero. It seems that the motor is binding. Know one has ever called me back after several requests. I can't get anybody on the phone and when I tried the online chat it was off line. The only thing they emailed me was a a things to check list for no power. I had already did that and I can't get them to follow up with me. So this can't be there normal Customer Service I hope. That's why I'm asking if any knows if there open or have limited hours. And how to get in touch with them.

I had a similar problem but I live an hour and a half away. I took my Suron in to have it fixed and from what I saw of the operation and experienced they do not have people there to answer phones and such. I would keep calling and you might get someone in the warehouse that can help you....good luck. It's funny and sad, Luna has the best stuff but I feel the few guys that work there just cannot handle the load of customers that use their stuff.

Comment

Luna is open and has two full time people on phones as well as another person who helps out answering texts. Generally speaking all voicemails are returned within a business day. That is pretty good considering we do not operate a call center. If you have an issue it would be advisable to make a trouble ticket, not a phone call, so that there is a text record of what was tried in order to better facilitate the sort of complex troubleshooting that is sometimes needed. There are also twice as many people working full time on email compared to phones so really the better choice if you are wanting support.

surron, talaria, sting R mx4, bafang, bbshd,

Comment

Well it took almost 3 weeks to get a replacement motor and that was the problem. I can tell they are short staffed because they are not testing Brand New bikes going out. If they did they would have known the motor was bad. The adjustments for shifting where all way off and the level assist was on the wrong side of the handle bar, it was upside down. I also just received the Black Sur Ron and that was fine just standard adjustments. I was going to get a X-1 for my wife but I'm not sure now after going through all of that.

Comment

• Travis420
          Travis420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like what my new bike is doing,luna thinks its the controller ..was the motor your problem or was it something else?

I just bought (2) KHS500's that arrived about a week ago. Both arrived Hawaii in fine condition. No problems. I called their support once to ask a post-sale question and they called me back within 24 hours. I would buy another bike from them.

Comment

when with the 100mm bbshd be back in stock? I'm not getting any replies to emails or trouble tickets

Comment

About a week.

Comment

Working...
            X