X1 Enduro Fulfillment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X1 Enduro Fulfillment

I have been watching the X1 Enduro since May of 2020. I check several times a week for availability of the large frame size. In this time, I believe I've only seen large available for about 15 minutes after I got an email alert one time in August.

I keep hearing all this stuff that the parts to build the bikes are hard to get right now. But this doesn't seem to make sense. I conclude this because the small size frame is most always available. Based on quantities I've put in the cart, there are always 10 - 20 bikes ready for pre-order. Since the bikes are the same other than the frame size (as far as I know), this tells me that all the other components are available except for the medium and large frame sizes.

Since this has been going on for almost a year now, Luna, at what point do you say, "We need to find another frame supplier so we can better meet demand"?

Another thing that drives me nuts is that nothing is updated here. The blog still shows restock announcements from May 2020. Luna, do you realize how many people are waiting for more information on the availability of this bike. Please try to keep people updated on what is going on. It's extremely frustrating that this bike is never available and no more information is available.

Small sold out days ago. All sizes are unavailable until next production run. Maybe five weeks for that, but if you are not aware there is major delays for all ocean freight coming into the port of los angeles, as seen here, here, and here. Given the delays we have seen recently with other large shipments, it would not be surprising to see drayage delay of 3-4 weeks. So at an educated guess 2 months, though we will probably open preorders for that round significantly sooner. If you want we can notify you.

Comment

Thanks for your response. The small size seems to always be available. It's available right now too: https://lunacycle.com/x1-enduro-ebike/

Comment

Probably added one cancellation back to inventory. In any case the timeline provided should be fairly accurate.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I will just keep checking every day for pre-order to open up..
          Last edited by joegold100; 1 week ago.

Comment

Well okay, I mean you don't really have to, like I said we can notify you via email if you want...

Comment

• Hard Tail
              Hard Tail commented
              Editing a comment
              I can vouch for Luna’s effectiveness at notification when items back in stock. My experience, they do let you know in a timely manner.
              I’ve finally got my M600 silent gear on its way.

I'm already on the email notification list and have been since March. As soon as the email notifications go out it seems like everything is sold on in a few mins. I've made some additional changes that will send my phone a push notice when your email comes in since I don't check me email every minute...

Comment

Working...
            X