Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOUZIP
    replied
    So after a few weeks with the X1 I found a seat tube geometry limit that I see could pose an issue for riders with longer legs. My inseam is 30 and I have a size medium X1. When I was fitting the seat position I found that my seat when set back as far as the rails would let it just allowed my kneecap to position over the ball of my foot (or pedal axle). Based on the geo chart the frame small is 28mm tighter than the med frame and the large is 22mm more than the medium. Let me know if this is an issue with you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	seat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	127588
    Last edited by IOUZIP; 05-06-2021, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IOUZIP
    replied
    My new Luna came with 150mm cranks and 38 tooth chainring. I am 5' 10" and the medium fits me well. I was looking to get a small for my wife but my medium is hard for her to climb up on. The stand over height is another issue. The diagram Luna lists the stand over height is not realistic. The seat forces you forward and you gain a few inches in height as the frame top tube rises. I think she will stay with the Juiced hardtail for now. Thanks
    Last edited by IOUZIP; 03-30-2021, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• K442
    replied
    Can't really help with the sizing, I'm 6'5" so just go to the XL in everything. But, don't forget the frame size chart on the luna web page. Might help decide how each frame will fit. Also, I believe 170mm crank arms are standard on all sizes...(definitely are on the XL) Though 150mm arms are an option.

https://lunacycle.com/luna-x1-enduro-short-crank-arms/

Leave a comment:

• davidige
    replied
    I'm 5'4" 148lb. male, with a small X1 and it fits me well and might be a little small so it could be the right size for 5'2". I have the seat post near the highest possible and the stock stem is too short and low for me so I replaced it.

Leave a comment:

• Female X1 Owners with size small and are 5.1" - 5.2" tall

Trying to decide if a Small X1 is right size for a female 5.1". I have not seen any reviews of petite woman and the small X1 bike. If others have experience with this please reply.
Working...
X