X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerns about good ebike brakes - Tektro DORADO HD-E730

Hi

Tektro DORADO HD-E730

Has anyone used these brakes? I`ve found them on ebay and as far I did research these have built in cut-off sensors but when I asked seller which type of sensor these are (NO - normal open / NC - normal closed oraz what type of connector) he answered that he really don`t know but he guess they`re ready to install external sensor. I dont`t get it? So do they have sensor or not? I thought in that model sensor is built in... Do they comes in 2 versions - with built in sensor or without? And if they comes with sensor what is theirs connector - I`d like to connect them to Bafang BBSHD (Higo connector). And advice would be appreciated.

I think the Tectros come with 2 wires and you add your connector yourself. I saw that a Bafang connector was an option on their website. So ask if has 2 bare wires there.
    Those look like nice brakes, 4 pistons and they take the thicker 2.3mm rotors

Comment

OK, now all is clear. It turns out that in this particular case they come without any sensors at all, which could be purchased separately.

Comment

Working...
      X