Why Do My Feet Hurt When Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Do My Feet Hurt When Riding

During our ride, our feet are responsible for transmitting all the power of our body to the pedals, which drives the bike forward. If it's a foot injury, we're going to have a hard time riding the bike. In such a case, the force is not appropriate, and the harder you step on the pedals, the further the injury and wear of your feet will be further aggravated, and your riding efficiency will also be greatly reduced.

Swollen feet, ill-fitting shoes, and ill-fitting socks can all contribute to foot pain. We should pay attention to the condition of our feet at any time when riding to avoid pain and numbness.

I cannot stress enough how important it really is to pay attention to the condition of your feet. If you're going on a long ride then always stretch before you hop on!

Comment

• AOSTIRMOTOR
      AOSTIRMOTOR commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you are right.

It is not necessary to think that this is due to insufficient physical fitness, although it is also partly the culprit of fatigue. The main cause of pain in the muscles and joints, as well as rapid exhaustion, is incorrect landing, incorrect pedaling technique, or its absence. Inexperienced cyclists often choose a landing in which the body is held solely by the skeleton. It is not recommended to drive this way. Therefore, many athletes try to wear the most comfortable socks https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081TQ3L2Y and shoes so that the load goes only on the feet.
    Last edited by masieltimer; 2 days ago.

Comment

• AOSTIRMOTOR
      AOSTIRMOTOR commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you are right, proper riding position and proper clothing are also necessary.
Working...
X